Protein Nutritional Facts
Why Post-Hustle 100% Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate sets the standard.
- Post-Hustle is made of the purest and most refined whey protein. At Blacklabel Supplements we pride ourselves in producing only the highest quality supplements and now with Post-Hustle 100% Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate you can know that you are getting only the best protein. Our Whey Isolate is Hydrolyzed which means it is broken down into smaller pieces, and theseultra-refined proteins are able to get into your muscles faster allowing you to have the fatest recovery possible.
- In each serving of Post-Hustle you get 24 grams of ultra-pure Hydrolyzed Whey Protein with only 3 grams of carbs. We have also added digestive enzymes, which aid in the digestion of proteins and carbohydrates, while encouraging proper nutrient absorption. These help support and maintain daily digestive health and means no more bloating or running to the bathroom after drinking your protein shake.
- Because Post-Hustle is made up of highly refined and ultra pure hydrolyzed whey protein isolates it mixes extremely quickly and has a creamy, smooth texture. No more gritty, chalky protein, just smooth delicious gains!
- Why should you use Post-Hustle Protein?
- Having a good whey protein can be great for boosting your energy, it’s also one of the greatest sources of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids, which are crucial for muscle growth), it provides antioxidant benefits, boosts immune function, and enhances muscle recovery. Less time spent recovering means more time for crushing your workouts!
- When you exercise you break down muscle tissue and it needs to repair. The repair process happens more readily if you have adequate amino acids and proteins in your system to repair the muscle tissue. By taking Post-Hustle you will be able to ensure that you are maximizing your recovery by getting the additional protein and subsequent branched chain amino acids.
- We generally recommend taking Post-Hustle 1 to 2 times a day. Before and or after a workout or between meals when you need a snack! Having Post-Hustle on hand is a great way to get more protein in your day without having to spend extra time cooking and prepping a meal. It’s a great thing to have on hand if you are a busy person and need something to eat but you don’t have time to make a meal! Its even an awesome snack when you feel like reaching for a cookie, or a chocolate treat, drink this instead!
- What is Hydrolyzed protein? -
- Hydrolyzed Whey protein is broken down into smaller protein fragments through a process called “enzymatic hydrolysis.” Simply put this facilitates faster digestion of proteins, which speeds up the process of amino acids getting into your muscle, and this means better muscle growth and faster recovery.
- Isolate Whey Protein vs Whey Concentrate -
- Whey Protein Isolate is ultra filtered to remove excess fat, carbs, cholesterol, calories, and lactose that are found in whey concentrate. It is a more pure form of protein and this means that for every scoop of whey isolate you get more protein and less non-protein components (carbs, fat, and calories) than you do with whey concentrate proteins. This means less calories per scoop of whey protein isolate than concentrate but more protein and amino acids.
- Digestive enzymes aide in the breakdown and absorption of nutrients in the body. Most whey proteins and protein blends do not contain added digestive enzymes and this is why you may sometimes feel bloated or catch yourself running to the bathroom after drinking your protein shake. Post-Hustle has added digestive enzymes to ensure that you no longer hate the way you feel after drinking protein. We have added two digestive enzymes. One enzyme is Papain (papaya fruit extract) which helps break down the isolate whey protein into amino acids leading to faster recovery. The other is lactase which helps breakdown the carbohydrates found in all whey proteins so that those who are sensitive to dairy products can still use Post-Hustle and not worry about bloating or other gastro-intestinal distress.